Sponsor the installation of a historic marker along the Chisholm Trail.
$500 (20) – Marker placed along the Chisholm Trail (note: because of the required local permissions to install markers, installation may be some time later)
The process of installing a marker in your town is as follows:
- Make a commitment to locate the Chisholm Trail in your City and County.
- Research location of the actual trail and make a decision on where marker or markers will be placed.
- Get approval from (City, County and private land owner) for placement of marker or markers.
- Coordinate with Billy Cate or Steve Myers on providing and erecting of marker or markers.
- Schedule a date for dedication of the Chisholm Trail Marker or Markers.
For more Information on Sponsoring a historic marker, please contact:
Board Member of Texas Lakes Trail Region
1oo Chisholm Trail
Cleburne, TX 76033
Thank you for helping us mark the Chisholm Trail!